Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Woah ... thanks for the headsup bro... will up your points for steering me away .

Was along JM recently and made a beeline to JM 14... walked by the first two houses, i think 8 and 10 or something like that, the OKTs were friendly waving to beckon me in. Thankfully didn't waste my time.

Didn't get to see what first house, no 8? had to offer. I've always found that the first house on JM never really had something i liked. Second house, i think no 10, I had a regular there where she would perform the most amazing treat for me - this was way before covid period.

I shared with her videos from Hegre The Art of Erotic massages etc. here are some examples:

https://www.xvideos.com/video5275687...antric_handjob

https://www.xvideos.com/video3958419..._model_nancy_a

Let's just say she learnt it very well and i was a very happy customer for almost two years, i would book between 2-3 sessions with her. Many times we would not fxxk, just deep cock playing with pussy rubbing, tit fxxk, BBBJ and at times fxxking.

Anyway ... sharing memories that i should rekindle with some MLs.

Back to a more relevant topic.

Had G1 from H14 recently, she is probably the one that would light up the fish tank with her smile. In fact, when i walked in, some of the other girls were already mumbling and betting that i would pick G1.

Anyway, picked her and went to the room. Wow, this is after a really long hiatus like most bros, coming back to a 'bang and go' $50 category brings back some fond memories.

G1 has good height and nice figure.
Looks: 8/10 in context to H14 girls.
Body: 6.5/10 slender, post birth and after closer look, you can see how dry her thighs, waist, buttocks are with cellulite marks. No issues for me given the category.
Boobs: 6/10 ok ... with assistance from man
BBBJ 8/10 to me this was the highlight, she took her time though there was only 20mins left on the clock and has the skills to finish customers off with a good CIM.
FJ: 7/10 no complains in this department, really just did doggie and finished off in missionary. Pussy has been worked - i.e. loose. But she does a good job flexing her muscles to grip my cock.

During FJ, upon closer look under the flourescent lighting, you can see how thick her make up is and the effort she takes.

Overall no complaints. This is a $50 category so I'm happy to return for a good BBBJ + CIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I walked in and say 3 baby elephants.. and my cock shrunk and I walked out