View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

decided to add some of my own experience for Newbies here, ive been to Saigon 3 times. Once for business and 2 more times for leisure heres a few basic rules;

1. Dont book wechat girls, all photoshop but you lucky can get decent one but my luck is horrible tried 6 times got 1 good looking one thats close to photo but no english skills

2. Dont follow the guys that reccomend girls to you at the street, my experience is all scams

3. Want a good massage? Ask the locals and they will tell you where to go for good proper massage

4. Bui vien massage shops are cheap but you go there for the action only

This is the best way i found to get girls is to walk along Bui vien and see the massage girls that are there, find one you like and walk up to her and ask if she wants to go back with you to your hotel or if u can hang out with her for a day. Ive had 2 good encounters this way, not to mention you can actually see what you are paying for. This is my method that works best for me. Hope this technique helps anyone going there!