View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

5/10/22 Casa Gina

Looks 9/10 xmm 25 slim Thai tan
Ar 9/10 short ar
Body 9/10 very slim and sexy nice fit ass
Boobs 9/10 enhanced perky firm tits
Bbbj 99/10 very good, almost deep throat my whole cock
Cim 100/10 very good cim in her throat
Fj 100/10 she loves sex and close her eyes roll her head ache her back

Rtf yes 6/10 days left in sg

Gina is a hidden gem, location not ideal as shower to small and shower alone and guess change location. Gina was recommended by internal fr group and even mango, so had to try. After shower, she started sucking me and could not hold on dear life as she is a skilled cock sucker. I held her head down with both hands and my cock was deep in her throat, and I started cumming in her throat and she took it like a champ, my babies when straight into her belly. Fell in love with her. Rest 1 min, she wanted second round and started rimjob and some balls licking and deep throat, pulled her up, ride her on top and doggie ramp her very hard, in between positions, would climb on top of her face and sit on her face while she rim me and my cock on her face, very sloppy and her face full of pussy juicy and her spit all over her face, I love pse girls and she is as giving her all, full submission, face fuck her hard and deep and than change back to fucking her doggie, after a while, remove cd and ask her dt me until cim in her throat second time. What a gem. Notice that wawa and Victoria is back, tbh Gina is same tier as cum dumpster and younger and more slim, not a gem to miss, she is slim af with big tits and takes a good pounding like a pse star and cim lovers will love cumming in her throat. Thanks casa a good stable indeed.