View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I don't understand how these ML look at it...
Only accept those with record does not mean she is safe, anyone can just turn nasty, so no guarantee that she is safe?
Unless she is very popular, otherwise end of the day she will loss out...

no right or wrong but in basic rule of thumb, those with multiple positive opinion usually get easier access to booking. nonetheless, there's also a recent case ML have no choice but to relocate as a returning client show his true color and demand more but got rejected and rage by posting the address.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea unfortunately theft they will keep quiet to them they just take it as write off and work hard to make back the money. I do feel for them also and will make it a point to remind my regulars to keep their valuables properly every time before I leave.
Those scum bags who continuously break the law targeting the girls because they think they dare not report and think they can get away with it I hope that some day your kkj drop dead, and that your crimes will eventually get exposed big big.

It is good to give friendly reminder on keeping tab on their valuables.