Thread: Roxy Square
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
There is a milf in Roxy Square with maximum package at just $120, inclusive of entrance fee.

I don’t know why so cheap or she forgot to charge me entrance fee.

Lao jiao bros should know who. B****. Used to be based in Kovan, then in Joo Chiat but she had some raid scares, so she decided to take a break and now she is back in business.

She aged quite a bit. Figure a bit off now. Natural C cup. Service kinda average.
Is it 1st floor unit? Her nuru and service sibeh power last time,if we are talking about same person. Still remember the very first time I visit her in condo, she was wearing a white translucent lingerie and flashing her shaven pussy in front of me when she squat to massage my shoulder. She is milf, not for syt.