Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AdventurousRo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5187

Hi bros, i know this website may not be favorable as compared to SLG, but I really just want to share what I've experienced to prevent anyone else to waste their time so here goes...

Last tues night while I was trying to book for a massage from SLG for the following day, but no luck. So scrolled around and manage to find this website somewhere and came across her post. Thinking that 'eh looks ok even if +5-10 years'. Gave her a text and agreed to meet her the next day, at 1pm.

Clarke Quay area (it was an shophouse).

So when i arrived at her place, it was like level 3 (went up 2 flights of stairs level 2 is an legitimate office lmao) and she opened the door slightly (at that point couldn't see her face, but had a glimpse), immediately a foul smell (cigg + alcohol) flew towards my face. So gave her the benefit of doubt walked right in. The moment she closes the door, i turned around saw a late 30 YO (could be older, as she tried to dress up along with thick makeup) FL.

Not that I didn't expect this but really, she look nothing like the photos posted. I immediately pull out my phone and search for the listing once again to check and yes she clearly look nothing like the one listed. So i confronted her asking "不是吧,你照片放的和你本人完全不一样“. She politely replied ”哥哥,这是艺术照呀, 这真是我“ << btw the thoughts of me remembering the way she said made me cringe. And honestly, the price she offered wasn't low at all.

I am fine if FL chose to use photos from years or even 10 years+ ago but as long as i see some resemblance, i'm fine. But this is way too much, using photos that doesnt belong to her and still claims that it is her. I told her I cannot and stomped off.