View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nothing to be sad about.
To be honest in general Singaporean guys are not the worst, the MLs also acknowledge that. In China the MLS won’t be able to pull a lot of stunts they do here already.
Just that there will always be black sheep wherever you go. And different people have different expectations and mindset. Like some ML told me, some customers just cannot take No as an answer (those who want FJ), just like some bros will think every girl will definitely do FJ. And they think as long as they give market rate the girl will do, but for some girls it takes more for them to even consider. Then the guys buay song thinking why hang up to sell.
Just accept everyone is different, working girl or not. Move on if don’t like or not up to your expectations. Play and be happy, works both ways.
Speaking of market rate, girls who worked at first tier cities in China earn much much more offering FJ to people.. I’m not sure why some people naively think every ML will agree to the so-called market rate here lol. Also ML will definitely offer a lil more or lil less according to who you are, whether you treat them with respect or always want to try luck ask for other things or even outright do something to the ML without her consent.