View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

Tried her recently, I hardly write FR but this is rare few that I like, I am a visual person and looks are important, ML like Bi Er, Long Nu, OMM, Ning Xia are few that I RTM regularly (now left with OMM still around).

Looks: 8.5/10, as per photos. Late 20s
Body:Tuned, B+, fair and silky smooth skin.
GFE: 8/10 I spoke cantonese with her thus the GFE became Gao Gao
Massage: 7/10, not really for massage anyway, in fact I massaged her for a while instead and, she likes it lol
Sensual: 8/10, Semi nude with G-String, a bit vanilla if you are the kind who wanna kiss/zhut ML, but can 4G roaming, her sensual is very good. She did HDLY for me and it was damn shiok.

Her special HJ technique is really unique and it felt so real, bro must try this, I personally like it a lot. Can push a bit of boundries I reckon, shall try when I RTM. Good conversationist, with light music throughout the session, promised her to write an FR as I have not written any for the past 4-5 years. Cheers!

Last edited by sammyxfactor; 04-11-2022 at 01:38 PM.