View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
a Q.. those house with different rates say $100, $150 and $200. beside the time difference, will there be a great difference in term of service if you opt for $150 or $80 instead of $200 for the same gal ?

any bro experience b4 ?
i think most of us went thru change parade, though later part it is not legal to do so, i think, in the army

for 30 minutes, you enter the room
5 minute strip, wash and shower
10 minute, cat bath, suck cock
10 minute, doggie, missionery
5 minute, shower and fuck off

for 45 minutes, you enter the room,
8 minute, strip, wash and shower, a little rubba
15 minute, foreplay, catbath, suck balls, suck cock
15 minutes, doggie, cowgirl riding, missionery
7 minute, wash, cuddle and fuck off

for 60 minutes
10 minutes, strip, wash, shower, foreplay, rubba,
20 minutes, foreplay, catbath, suck cock, suck balls, cuddle, you suck her
20 minutes, cowgirl riding, doggie, perhaps one or two positions before missionery.
5 minutes cuddle on bed
5 minutes wash, and fuck off

so, it depends on what type of speed and experience you want. if you want to fuck and go, i rather go to Viet house, cheaper and more choices, their skin is fair, but lots of fake boobs. If you want to enjoy the time, you decide whether 45 minutes or 60 minutes