View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
What did she do? I was planning on rtm soon but if service drop then........maybe not lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
sometimes it may be better to retire while clients still have fond memories, else turning stale with more negativism surfacing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Why though? Am interested to know what happened too
In all honesty ah, i think service level is there. such as a thorough catbath, the ball sucking and licking mentioned by other bros which is rare in this climate.

She has an hourglass figure albeit a slightly loose skin tummy.

but the biggest issue that i cannot get over is the hygiene. bad breath and like other bros mentioned the stale saliva smell/taste on the boobs.

to me, she's actually quite hot. looks and figure wise i would give her a solid 7/10, even the services are better than your average ML.

but the hygiene thing is a fundamental issue that i cannot get over. had trouble maintaining an erection despite liking her looks and figure.