View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes you should. You costed me some rep points cos someone zap me for replying to you

Just kidding. Don’t really care about that. On a more serious note, if you are new like your account is, she might not take you if you have no records in database. So look around and try and get yourself on database if you want to try.
😂 ops ps bro. No worries, thankful for all the inputs from the old birds here. I will msg 1-2 time if no reply then just move-on to other ML like many other newcomers here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
That's next level simping