View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
4th meeting with this milf, this round I ask her how much she had collected in her recent birthday? She said some customers are generous, from hundred to few thousands, some came empty handed. Overall she wasn't quite happy with the outcome, as some make empty promises to her earlier.
The more we talk the moody she becomes, I quickly drop the subject worrying later she give me bad services.
Surprising this time she offer me something special. She show she can satisfy any men if she wanted to. Ended up I gave her extra for the services she had rendered.
The way she talk she didn't force anyone into her, sounds like she targets those showing loves and showering her with gifts. 都是男人自愿的。

I thinks she is quite right in some ways.
Maybe some men try to buy her loves by money.
Those loyal followers are just competing one another. She is enjoying playing the waiting game.

Will continue...
Yesterday afternoon I received a text from this ml she wrotes 好闷. I replied asking what I can do for you? She wrote back and ask me to accompany her for early dinner at her workplace nearby.
I came a little bit late but she has already prepared the dishes.i ask her she has a lot of bookings from regulars, she said she also don't know where they go.
I try to talk about other thing as not to spoil her mood. While we eating she said she already arranged my slots after the meal. I says ok. After makan she rush to pay at the counter. I wondering is she 放长线钓大鱼。
After my shower she came in and quickly lower my disposal underwear and I pull her over and french her. I ask her for fj and she says cannot, After that she knee down and finished me off with a quick blow within few minutes. Don't really enjoy as it was a little rush job.

At night I kept thinking if I am her new target? Am I in her KC game. Kept thinking the whole night with positive and negative thoughts running all over me.

This is our 5th meeting.