View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

We bid goodbye and I left with Janice.

J(anice): gog, I don't feel good...

Janice was frowning and looking sick.

gog: Ok la ok la!!! I'll bring you to eat la!!!

J: Yay!! gog is the best! Food food food!

Like a little kid, she skipped her steps to my car and got in like she's the missus of it. Not that I have any objections. I can feel quite proud when she gets out of the car and often wonder what will people think, if she's my wife or what.

J: I want hot pot!

gog: Hey hey, can you be more lady like, where got lady like you one, you should at least act act, let the guy suggest then you suggest right?

J: Goooooooooo la, hungryyyyyyyyyyy.

Brought her to Vivocity, JPot. JPot, like most hotpot or rather like any hotpot, is communal dining, meaning you will cross each other's side of the soup somehow and might even in a moment of forgetfulness reach out with our personal cutlery to take food out thereby 'contaminating' the soup with our saliva.

J: I want the seafood set!!! And I also want the free flow drink, and I also want the specialty beancurd and extra vegetables!

gog: Oi oi oi, can you be more ladylike??

J: Hell. Hath. No. Fury. Like. A. Woman. Hungry.

She paused with each word and I gave up. Gave in to her.

Server: Your wife is very cute.

gog: Yeah, ugly but adorable.

Janice glared at me and the server hurried away before she was embroiled into a 'war'.

As expected, she put chopsticks into her mouth and absentmindedly used it to 'fish' for food items in the soup. I didn't say a word, I didn't mind at all, an unhealthy exchange of body fluids. I think I'm seriously perverted or I overthink hygiene.

J(anice): hey gog.

Erm, suddenly so solemn... didn't feel right.

gog: Yeah?

I didn't go into jokes or laugh, but just replied seriously.

J: Lindi is a nice lady, but I think you ought to maintain an adequate distance with her as it is not really nice to be that close to her. She's married.

"Married", that word rang in my head, I twitched below involuntarily. Okay, I'm perverted. Why was Janice talking about this, right now? Was she angry that Lindi was touchy during the chat?

J: Don't mistaken her friendliness for affection, she has always been very physical to everybody, in a friendly manner. Please do keep a distance and don't do anything wrong, ok?

I choked on my seaweed toufu. Now I know how people can actually choke on toufu. She was honestly displeased with Lindi touching me and was worried I might get the wrong idea and fall out of the faithfulness circle to do something I might regret. Or won't I?

gog: No la, I understand she's friendly. She's married, I won't do anything that will cause myself to falter or even others. I respect her as much as I respect you and the rest. But for you, I treat you as my closer sister, she's always just going to be a normal sister.

I lied.

Janice looked relieved, tensions were lifted when I saw she smiled and carried on eating. She is one hard to read/understand person.

J: Anyway I not too worried, you also not handsome, no looks, no figure, no money...

gog: HEY!!!!!

And we fought over dinner again. I can go on and on... the 'fight' never ends whenever we're together.

I'm indeed not handsome, I don't have a good figure, I do have a slight tummy (not from beer) and I'm purely average, I'm plump actually. So I also don't think even Janice will consider a 2nd look at me, don't talk about Lindi.