View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

Bro,

No offence, i think your wife could fall under FL than those hooker..
to me, its worth more than that....

TGIF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
After 1 month of this change in Belle, I'm struggling to keep up with the changes. She seems addicted to cocks now and keeps actively going out to fuck. And yet, she always comes home and wants me to complete her meal with my cock, which I would gladly oblige. Will it be too much for me to take in future?

I realise that I can't document every encounter that Belle had because heck, I'm having a hard time remembering who she had fucked, how the fucked and where they fucked. So I'll update as and when with interesting encounters.

Over one of the weekend, Belle and I went to Geylang for Bak Kut Teh. We were surprised that Geylang had already opened up abit, with some of the houses lit up. We both thought the Geylang scene was still shut down due to Covid.

After dinner, Belle had a crazy idea.

B: Hey babe. Do you think any uncle will pay to fuck me if I stand around here in Geylang?

Me: you siao ah..

B: just asking for fun. So what do you think?

Me: fuck. Of course anyone would pay to fuck you. You're so hot and all these men are all horny as F.

B: hmmm..let's see...

And this is one of the things I'm struggling with. When Belle is horny and crazy, there is really no stopping her.

So with that, she random walked to an alley. I don't even know where were we. I just stood a far to make sure Belle was safe while she will standing there. Here we have my wife, the mother of my kids trying to get paid to fuck. Seriously wtf was going on.

Very quickly, an uncle probably in his early 50s approached Belle. He eyes were evidently lit up and glued to Belle's body. From far, I saw some commotion and quickly walked over. By then, the uncle had already walked away.

Me: what happened miss?

B: err..the uncle asked me how much. I don't know what to say, so I just said $1k. And the uncle started to curse and swear. Say I think my pussy is made of gold..come out and sell still so expensive..I'm so hurt..

Me: well. That's his loss. I'll pay you $1k to fuck you. RAW.

we randomly role played in an unexpected situation. As a pro and a client, we walked to the nearest H81. It was our first time going to H81. It felt exciting. I could tell Belle was extremely horny as well. When asked for our ICs. I could see Belle being slightly embarrassed. She was thinking, what would the concierge think of her. It felt like she was really selling her body. I held her waist and told her not to worry. Very quickly, we were in the room. Even before the room door could close, our hands were all over each other.

Maybe it was H81. Belle didn't care about dirtying the place. We fucked in every corner of a new environment we were in. Belle was squirting all over the corners of the room. I'm starting to think Belle likes it messy. This was a brand new experience for me.

At the end of the session, Belle asked me.

B: you'll really pay $1k to fuck me?

Me: of course.

Belle wants to ask samsters here, how much would you pay to fuck her.

*it is just a hypothetical question. So don't expect Belle to actually fuck for cash