View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbojoe View Post
Just had a session with YY

First impression of her is that she looks like an undergrad student and very slim and nice body. Saw quite a few bros here commenting that she has a big ass but when I see her , she just looks very slim and ass does not look big at first glance.

But when the massage starts I was genuinely surprised that the teasing and GFE started about like 5-10mins in ? As I was laid on my back she then proceeded to sit on my hand and when i grope it , it is really quite a handful. After alot of teasing finally turned to the front and she finished me off as I grab her ass and finger her. When up close can really see that nice curve so maybe i just had too high expectations when reading the reviews here about her big ass.

Overall it was a great session and will definitely rtm. Main highlight is the playability and high GFE where she talks dirty to you and try her best to seduce you.
can share dmg? if not convenient can pm too, thx!