View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/
I don't think u can get actual Nuru massage in this shop. There's another shop Orient Massage which I frequent, they have Nuru massage for cheap, but that air mat is so tiny and the put it on the bed for the Nuru slide. Not the totally slippery one too. But I like their girls, can do anything you want lol.

Almost all the Nuru places with actual air mat are about 3000B 60min / 3500B 90min. That Heaven Massage shared earlier by another bro have promo for Jan 2023 and that's 3500B for 90min on the Nuru airmat.

I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.