Old 19-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I visited HCM in December 2022 and tried Linh Cherry, Cherry, and Lucky Spa.

Linh Cherry
-600k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
Girls quality 8-9/10 (these girls are the prettiest in all of Little Japan)
Service quality 9/10 (bbbj, deep kissing, fingering, ass fingering but no anal, all positions, very active and attentive. decent massage but depends on the girl)
Facility quality 9/10 (very clean, new room with bathtub and sauna but everyone should skip that in the room)
10/10 will return

Cherry
-500k for 90 min room plus massage
-2.5m for fs but I rejected this because I knew the market rate was 2m. The girl ultimately turned me off when she accepted the 2m fee but asked me to pay upfront or at least leave the cash on the table. I felt insulted since that's far from protocol especially since I'm at their facility so I just got dressed and left. Funny enough, she was pretty remorseful and wanted to recover the situation but I didn't want to proceed since I didn't want to end up paying and getting shit service due to the overall bad atmosphere. On my way out, she was basically begging me not to tell the mamasan that I was upset since I guess she would get in trouble. I decided to not say anything and just quietly but it's nice knowing that as the customer you have some recourse in case the girl gives you shit service. In hindsight, I should have asked to swap for another girl since I already paid for the room.
Girls quality 6-8/10 (supposedly this is related to Linh Cherry but the girls here are worse)
Service quality 0/10 (see above)
Facility quality 5/10 (pretty old facilities, dark room, just felt dirty)
6/10 will return. I'd only return just to get some more variety. The girl I picked was a cunt but to her credit she was insanely cute (think Vina Sky)

Lucky Spa
-500k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
Girls quality 6-8/10 (the girls are just fine. I was able to pick one but the mamasan offered one which was decent)
Service quality 6/10 (weak bbbj, skipped kissing, some fingering, ass play but no fingering, minimal positions. I also think she might have tried stealing from me while I was showering since I saw my zippered pocket was open which is unusual for me lol. Pro tip: try to keep your shit within eyeshot)
Facility quality 7/10 (older building and facilities but better than Cherry)
7/10 will return just for variety

HCM offers really good value. Can't wait to return.