View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -243 / Power: 0
muneo muneo muneo
Can't have sex because of Phimosis (foreskin cannot be retracted)

Hi fellow samsters,

I am almost 30 years old and still a virgin.
I have been reading so many wonderful FRs and wanted to try out this wonderful thing call sex but two things prevented me from doing so: My religion and Phimosis

Putting my religion aside, let's talk about Phimosis here.
Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin of penis cannot be retracted.
For my case, when I am at full erection, I can barely see the tip the tip of my penis. Therefore, at erection, my contracted foreskin cause trouble by hurting when an attempt is made to pull the foreskin back.

I am a masturbation addict and I HAVE TO masturbate at least one time per day to ease my high sexual tension. I can masturbate up to 5 times when I am alone at home on weekends. I do not feel pain during masturbation as I always hold my foreskin tight and make sure that my foreskin do not pull back while I rub the tip of my penis. However, I cannot do so when I trust into a vigina right? I tried that using Fleshlight sex toy (a cyberskin rellike vigina) with lots of lubricant applied, but my penis hurts so much that in the end I always have to use my hands to 'finish the job'. Whenever I thing of vigina insertion, the word 'pain' comes to my mind straight away.

I am not too sure of this but maybe it is a blessing in disguise.
Someone up there might just want to prevent me from sinning....