View Single Post
Old 23-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Hi everyone,

I hope all the seniors here can help a relative newbie like me from your experiences - i'm not new to this forum, but i am new to the Massage/Spa arena, and would like to give it a try. However, after trawling through the threads, there's a lot of things i don't understand, so i hope someone kind enough can help to explain?

The experience i'm looking for is a proper massage (not play piano kind), with happy ending release, preferably BJ+ CIM but if don't have it's ok. Free roam is a massive plus, better with boobs. I like to have a longer session, but also understand sometimes they cap the duration

TL;DR - ideal experience = massage + Free Roam + BBBJ CIM
also will be happy with massage + CBJ/HDLY/HJ
GFE a must

I'm not sure how to go about finding that experience here, as everyone seems to already know where to go, so any recommendations would be good. Is there a place where we can search for this (website/thread?) and see pics of the ladies who are offering services?

I also am not sure how to arrange with the spa/ladies - is there a code word/password or something you must say before they will give you the special service? I see damage on the listings sometimes, so that's understood.

If you have any specific recommendations, especially in Jalan Besar, Balestier, around that area, I would be very appreciative! I hope to find one good lady/spa and just keep being a regular there. Central area also fine.

Feel free to message me in PM if that's preferred. Happy to speak in other chat apps too.

Thanks in advance, i don't know how to repay the favour, to be honest, but i will try. I'm usually around the forum in Dome 1/3/L.
Wrong forum bro.
Here is mainly the home based ladies, the shop ones are typically not discussed here.

You’d want to go to the health center forum to get what you want

But here’s a dash of reality.
You went good massage but you also want all of the above services. These 2 usually do not come hand in hand. There are usually restrictions.

And if anything, a good proper full body massage takes at least 90 minutes.

So here we are with
Good massage but you won’t get your slow edging sensual release due to time. Or you gotta pay a lot more (usually not worth) to get that CBJ.

Full on sensual blow your mind BB/C BJ with sensual nubile bodies at a reasonable price - but typically in a fuck shop/shophouse style, and you wouldn’t really be there for massage. You have barely 45mins to enjoy and feast on everything.

To me, it’s really a time factor.
For example, OMM is a skilled masseur (nope this isn’t overlooked as suggested by one bro earlier) and many know it. Her sensual skills (none SM) are liked by some, but not by others (some like the kink of the masseur wanting to do things to you)

But even a skilled masseur can only do so much if the massaging session itself is only 15-20mins long.