View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 18
libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!libido is one of the Best!
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

I told her chores can be outsourced to a helper but not the deed. Intimacy is necessary for the marriage and if she does not feel like it then she better get in the mood. Every time she expects me to do something as a husband I tell her what I expect in a wife.

Sometimes got to blow up. Human nature is such- if can get away with it they will get away with it. In any case you’re already not getting any. Begging already proved to be ineffective. Might as well show hand.

Now I get it weekly. They can change and once the habit is built it will continue. I wish you best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Buddy, I am happy for you. You are able to re-ignite the flame. Please help me (all bros) to keep this flame burns..

Like I said in my previous post.. I am always the one who initiate but it is always a “no no”. There will be one day you simply just don’t want to do it anymore. Is like you keep asking your brothers / friends out for a lunch or dinner but that fellow always says that “not free / busy / another time”. There will be one day that we will stop asking already because we had concluded that “him/her again?wont come out one lah. Don’t waste your time on that fellow”.

Hence, I am glad that you gotten yours. Keep burning, keep strong!