Old 18-03-2023, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pinkcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Thought that I'd shared about my experience after coming back from Osaka.

Disclaimer: Many brothers will probably find my FRs useless because I only spoke japanese. not bragging because it's not like my japanese language standard is good but can hold a simple conversation.

first encounter:
A hotel health near Umeda, specifically Toganocho. There are plenty of such joints there, most don't have a shop front. rather you have to go inside the building and enter the "office". first thing i asked is whether they are okay with foreigner? they asked which country i'm from, which i replied sg. they also asked about if i'm working in japan (which i told them no, only on holiday). they then quite promptly said okay, asked me to sit in the waiting room.

after 10 mins, i was called to the counter and they showed me a picture of the girl (shi**ku-chan, age: 21). told me the girl is okay with foreigners and can manage well. didn't want to be too troublesome so just said ok (also the picture of her looks good, about 9/10). price is 16000 yen + 10% consumption tax so total 17600 yen for 70 mins. paid up and given a pager device to wait again. after 10 mins, told to head downstairs and meet girl at building entrance. woah, high school girl uniform with a knitted jacket.

we walked to a love hotel 2 mins away, paid 1500 yen for the room usage. head to room. first thing in the room, remove mask. cute, light makeup, real age probably around 24. then chatted a bit and removed all clothes for shower. brushed teeth, gargled mouthwash and showered together. she claimed to be fat but honestly i feel more like baby fats, belly still relatively flat. little brother hard from looking at her cute body.

Next she helped to dry my body, asked me to lie on the bed and wait for her. so lie on my side to watch her wipe dry her body like watching jav. she then climbed onto bed, started rubbing little brother and then bbbj. apparently quite good with her tongue so had to stop her 2 mins into the action. asked her to lie down so i can admire her body. she is still conscious about her body but i told her she is just my type. massaged her boobs and sucked on the cute nips. she allowed me to play with her pussy gently and also inserted finger to feel inside her. asked if can paint and she happily said go ahead.

a little tired after a while and decided to lie down and requested for sumata, she sat on top of me rubbing my shaft near the top of her clit. it's forbidden for fs at hotel health so she will position herself to continue rubbing without chance of entering. told her let's finish it so she used her hands to push shaft against her body. shot my load after a bit more stimulation. still about 20 mins left so chatted a bit before showering.

rating:
face: 8/10 (discount only 10% from photo)
body: 8/10 (i like the baby fats)
service: 9/10 (standard japanese service)
rtp: 9/10 (if i go back to osaka, for less than 200, much better cost performance than sg girls)