View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hanny from Club Friday.

Felt like a king during my session with Hanny last night. Recommended for good service and good sex.

OKT's prompt replies with smooth booking process.

Looks: Close to photos about 85%? But its not discount, the photos are discounted. She looks better in person. I think she same as me not photogenic. Really pretty thai lady with slight thai tan. See won't reject.

Boobs: Natural small Bs. Definitely not for boobs lovers.

Body: Slim body with no ugly fats. Sexy body figure to bonk.

Frenching: DFK

BBBJ: Sensual, DT and tongue play on the head. Very nice. The experience of her going on her knees and giving the BBBJ, the view as reviews. Damn turn on. I usually lay on the bed never enjoy view. Decided to try this now.

FJ: Good stamina. Can take my long pounding well and enjoyed the sex with me. My first shot hugging her tight in missionary and then releasing the shot that feeling was damn hot and shiok.

GFE: Speaks some Chinese so we can break ice easily. Treats me like a king. The going into the room, and then asking her to kneel and give me the BBBJ is like I reach home after work and wife see i work so hard just kneel down to pleasure me.