Thread: Roxy Square
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
I have ever gotten full at RS2, level 2 at 4 blues.
Milf la but still shiok haha
C-------e, PRC girl works in a spa, #02 -**, Roxy Square II. She's petite, fair, short, short light brown haired, quite nice looking. Late 20s. May be early 30s. The spa she works in looks very hygienic and in a good condition. She massaged me. She told me no FJs. Only HJs. I didn't pay her anything extra.

There's another one-girl spa at the Ground floor. The PRC girl looks quite GND. Slim. Short haired. She wears short, denim hot pants. She hung a white lace curtain for privacy. She wore a mask while massaging me. She also told me no FJs. So far I haven't gotten satisfaction by any spa girl in Roxy Square. Then why do these two PRC girls come to do massage work in Singapore? I thought they are greedy for money?

I also heard a local Chinese girl is working in a spa in this building complex but I don't know where.