View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

She is a highly spontaneous and proactive WL

WL name - Apple
Origin - Beijing, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.6m without heels
Built - Neither slim nor plump fair … More towards medium to voluptuously built (Refer to attached picture below as a good reference. She has fair and super smooth skin complexion. Her pussy was clean-shaven with some stubble feel and look pleasing to my eyes.
Tits - Silicon implanted to C cup with good looking pale brownish pink nips.
Shop - Club 20
Misc info - she is from previous batch. All her ex colleagues from previous batch have already quit except her.

Looks - I would say she is highly presentable and slutty looking. She has huge double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, and small kissable mouth. she has long black tress that stretches beyond her tail bone.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Awesome! No introduction needed. She was highly spontaneous and proactive in this department. We romped and petted heavily on the bed with our clothes still intact. She was Braless and she wore a filmsy blue spaghetti strap dress that left almost nothing to your imagination. I pulled up her dress to reveal her meaty butt and she was wearing a pair of black G-string … we DFK and caressed each other aggressively like real life lovers having a sleazy rendezvous.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub on my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair and she also used her tits to perform a soapy b2b stimulation on my frontal torso. Thereafter we DFK as she gyrated her hip against my dick as if she was mimicking a rodeo thrust style. Damn Shiok man! I was on heaven and my dick was rocked hard at that instant.

Thereafter she allowed me to slide my dick along her vagina while I stood behind her and groped her tits hard. She twisted her bod like doing a snake dance.

Cat bath - 8.5/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

AR - N/A

BBBj - 8.5/10

Deep throated BBBj and it was sensually done. She would caress my nips whilst performing this department.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled and sensually done like we were real lovers. Awesome!

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, and missionary. She was engaging and highly proactive in the love making. BTW she has tight pussy and able to sustain hard pounding from me. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position.

Whore Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous!

RTF - Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Apple’s body shape is similar to the gal in the pic below.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-05-2023 at 03:07 PM.