View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Throwback to the first fuck I had with Em.

She's the safety first type; no frenching, no BBBJ, no cunnilingus. But at least she readily agreed to put on the panties I offered.

Em: Hey I like this! I have them at home too!

Me: Really? I'm glad you like it

Em: Yes the material is smooth, love it

That was my 2nd last piece. While I still had a couple of condoms left, I'd ran out of delay spray already. The delay wipes finally came in handy. Under the dim light, I wiped it on my 2IC, like I was cleaning up. Unlike previously, I had to excuse myself to the toilet to spray. I wasn't confident of the effect, but I had Durex Performa condoms, so I should be good to avoid embarrassing myself.

She was ready in the new pair of panties, lying on the sofa bed, and ushered for me to lie down to deliver a blowjob.

She's the safety first type; no BBBJ, no kissing, no cunnilingus. Basically it meant there wasn't much foreplay to shout about. We proceeded to sex shortly after she gave me a capped blowjob.

The silver lining was, I felt the delay effect kicked in, and I felt ready for a marathon.

In missionary, she slid the panties to the side to make room for penetration. I varied positions from classic to one leg over my shoulder, both legs over my shoulder, both legs spread out wide. And she was covering her mouth with her hands to prevent moaning out too loud. I warned her not to go overboard with her moaning as I was sure we weren't alone in the premises, my previous hideout. Her reactions only encouraged me to ram harder and faster.

We switched to cowgirl, and it was then her turn to be the beast in control. Without her hands to cover her mouth, since her hands were on my chest, she couldn't help but let out louder moans. It was a love and hate moment for me, as much as I enjoyed the audio effects, I knew we were gaining unwanted attention, sooner or later.

Next up was doggie. I didn't know it she's tight, I am big or both, but we were just going crazy fucking each other. Under the air conditioning on full blast, we still sweated like pigs.

Well I guessed we really made too much noise. Somebody walked past and tried to view what was happening behind the door via the frosted glass. Fortunately, the lights were off and nothing could be seen from outside. But we froze still for a good minute with my 2IC still in her, waiting for that whoever to go off.

We had a good laugh and continued with our wild fucking. Until I felt I was totally drained, I made an eventual stop.

Me: How many times you cummed?

Em: 5 times

Me: Ok that's good enough, let's stop already, we are both tired

Em: Are you sure? I can continue

Me: It's ok, you cum 5 times already, it's good enough, I enjoyed myself a lot

Em: All right, let's clean up and go

It was one hell of a session.

Fast forward to today, about 12 hours after making her cum 7 times, I dropped her a text. Somehow, we ended up going for another fuck. This time round, we went to an apartment instead.

It was convenient enough but yet had enough privacy at the same time. There wasn't a need to go through security. The door opened to a studio apartment, a decent sized living room with a queen sized bed.

We were sweating profusely due to the hot weather, so we proceed to bathe individually. I headed for a quick shower first and put on the delay spray. I dried myself and pulled up my briefs. A little too soon to be totally naked?

She went in next to wash up, then came out wrapped in a towel only, putting on the panties I prepared for her, which was the same design as the one used yesterday. She complained it was a little tight, but I thought it complemented her figure quite well. But I understood what she meant by tight; she needed to slid it to the side for penetration, for me.

She was about to lay on the bed.

Em: Come here baby!

Me: No, come here! Let's try out the sofa first! We can always fuck on the bed later.

She smiled and came over. I sat on the sofa and she settled herself on me cowgirl, giving me a good minute of dry humping. I was glad I was wearing soft briefs as well, the sensation was good. We had short moments of kissing, a big leap since she wasn't the type to engage in foreplay.

True enough, she was quick pull off my briefs, capped me and started to blowjob. And shortly later she mounted me cowgirl, of course with her panties still on and slid to the side, and gave me hell of a humping. It was then I realised the sofa was actually a sofa bed, cos she force of her humping and me leaning pushed the lifted portion of the sofa bed almost flat.

Then we proceeded to the bed, starting with missionary with varied positions, and also trying out the "T" position. And cowgirl again before back to missionary. We were sweating pigs yet again, under full blasting air conditioning at 18 degree Celcius.

We took a little break in between, she needed to go to the washroom. That was when I managed to catch a snapshot of her.

We went at each other again in cowgirl, she really went hyper speed to make me cum. But the effect of the spray and condom were too strong. Though my 2IC was rock hard, I didn't feel the urge to cum, nowhere near. Maybe 50% was the most I felt. She could only go hyper for a minute or so, before she tired herself out and started to pant.

Em: You haven't cum yet?

Me: Almost! I was about to cum when you fuck me so fast, but the feeling was gone after you slowed down

Obviously not the truth, but I had to, for the thrill of it.

Then for the first time with her, I took off her panties and entered her again in missionary. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't cum.

Me: Let's give it one last try.

I ushered her into the doggie position, and I entered her standing by the side of the bed.

Me: Argh argh argh!!!

I faked my orgasm. I didn't want to drag it any longer, as we were both drained. As much as we enjoyed, it was fast becoming a chore. I pretended to cum, just to end it.

Might as well, she admitted that she was still recovering from the 7 times the day before, she could only cum twice.

We then showered, dressed up and left the place. We had the consensus that fucking 2 days in a row was a bad idea, as she needed more time to recover.

So, I don't think I will have any updates about Em too soon. But I will be updating my next few postings on the olds - both Cherry.

Stay tuned!