View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thank you for the fr. Had up your points.
Given out her contact to so many, most tried but chosen not to share their experience.
I couldn't take the sensitivity of it too that's why I always asked her not to do it for me. Haha
On the side note, I visited a ml at balestier today. Her massage was spot on and her other add on services were top notch. Apart from baobao, I had never come across any ml who is so eager and willing to please. Damage is also very reasonable. She will be my regular from now on. Samsters who is keen to try, may pm me for her contact but the previous entry requirement applies.
Thanks bro for upping my points. I hardly shares FR as most will be covered by the bro’s here.

As for her, I felt she deserved a shout out for the effort and attention. Moreover, she’s a good conversationalist such that I thought I am attending a tutorial on mans anatomy as she explains every steps she’s performing for the full 1 hour.

Once again, thanks bro for introducing.