View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Monday Noon! How's your lunch? Mine's pretty filling, had a lunch with a female old friend...

---------------------------------

P(enny): Sorry... I... I...

gog: Don't be, my fault. You have a boyfriend. Sorry. Let's forget this ever happened.

I walked out briskly and closed the bathroom door. Saved her the embarrassment of replying if it's alright to forget this or what.

Fuck fuck fuck!!! Why was I so hurrying!! I should have kissed longer arouse her more. But it does seem weird, a girl would at least go 2nd base, or maybe 3rd base, before breaking away.

Now all I'm thinking is - is Penny a virgin?? Her boyfriend is not a Christian, I presume, he would have at least.. erm.. tried, right?

gog: Penny, I'll go out to the living room, once you're done showered I will come back to pack my stuff

I spoke louder to Penny and exited my bedroom to avoid further embarrassment. All I got was a touch of her tits, soft and warm...

Sat outside by the sofa, a bit listless, I let my horniness got the better of me, it's going to be awkward for the trip. After what seemed like an eternity, Penny finally came out of my room.

P: I'm.. done showering.

gog: Er, thanks you, take a rest, I'll call you when we're to make our way for airport, will arrange for the taxi to come over.

P: ...

gog: Okay? Everything's alright?

I'm crossing my heart that she doesn't want to talk about what happened just now.

P: About just now...

Fuck.
u uu juz molested her. we all can be her witness .....