Thread: L18H38 and H40
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L18H38 and H40

Quote:
Originally posted by saxman74
Hi all,

I'm new here. Been browsing thru the forum for ard 3 months, till lately i juz become a member in this forum.

Actually i'm been hanging ard GL for sometime liao. but i seldom see bros posting much on this two house ( L18 H38 and 40) I been there a few time and to my surprise they are actually some very babe in this two houses.

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before.

Thanks in advance...
Okie, since you are new,

Go to Lor18Hse69 and when you found the house, look for an OKT called Ah Shag. Tell him you are SC's friend and he will pass you a discount card. This discount card will give you a discount of 10% at all houses in GLCat40.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...