View Single Post
Old 14-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiree4u View Post
As you can see, I’m rather new here. Everything is not going well for me and I’m struggling to make end meet. Considering using my body but there are so many things that is scaring me. I’m not eligible for loans and have no one whom I can rely on financially. What should I do? I tried sugarbook/seeking arrangements but I realise no one really respond to messages or be keen to meet..
Firstly, any additional details for your situation? Any current jobs? Financially tight just to make ends meet or got additional debt or payments you need to fulfill?

Bro gorilla is correct, think carefully before going into this field. I mean, no replies on sugar book at all, or you also choosing? Not sure how it works. Obviously quite dependent on looks, but if you're local, got market one. But if you're local, just rmb you have a life here already and you're risking this part of your life being exposed.