View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 01:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanJiaoProjects View Post
Kid is flw me and my ex-husband even Don give the money too
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanJiaoProjects View Post
Small didi here. Balu 19 this year. Need some guidance from some zehzehs to teach me and let me practise. HAHAHAHA. Lao lao one also can la. Anyway is practise nia. Let you instruct dao gao gao. Moi scared when time to perform, moi disappoint.

Got sugar mommy also good la tio bo? I dont mind one also. HAHAHA.

Email Contact Moi: [email protected]

Then slowly from there discuss. You want see xiong also can.

Please dont ask about email name LOL. Just some spare email for lj projects.
amazing, one min you are small didi, here you are woman with ex husband and kids.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment