View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

I was curious and excited at the same time and I thought, maybe some thing she dared not tell, so only told me half truth.. So I decided to check on her but how? I took the courage to install a mini voice recording hidden in front of the small table in the kitchen. Maybe she might at night came come and chat with dad there? As she had told me once before. The recorder was a nice motion sensor and it would start to record once they were voices or loud noise. I did not want to put video as I thought it would be to much and not nice to do that.

And I also put another one in the shower area, so I could hear what they were up to, when she started to help Pa to bathe. Must be interesting to hear, directly from the horse's mouth!

For the first few times from the voice recording, nothing much happened between them as it was mostly the sound of water splashing. They did not even talk much, likely they both felt awkward and shy about it. Wife told me that dad always used a wet towel to cover his private part as he did not feel comfortable about it.

Then wife told me Pa secretly masturbated when she was in the bathroom washing clothes. From the bathroom recording, cant hear much. Just mainly water sound and finally heard her voice said, "Still so strong and so much!" What was that supposed to be? They did it? But she never tell me so or dared not tell me?

Then that night, from the kitchen table recording, I heard Pa chatting on his mobile to his friend. Will only post the relevant topics and cut off all the rubbished non important chatting. Can only hear Pa talking but not his friend on the line as he did not put on loud speaker's mode.

Dad on phone speaking: I also don't know what to do! I see already also buay tahan! Not that I want to!

Aiyoh, my good daughter in law helped me washed up lah!

Haha! You no have har? That means I must be super lucky to have lor.

What happened was today she help me washed up, she like putting on a sexy show for me! Not sure intentional or not but I could not control lah.

Like how? Today, she only wrapped a towel around herself. Problem was, the towel seemed too small. Could only cover her top part and half her ass was exposed!

Walio, of coz steam lah! Coz confirmed no wear panties underneath. Coz I was directly behind her, and she bend over to handwashed my underwear for me. I also paisai to see.

Yah lor, she did not squat down but bend over! Sure her ass totally exposed for me to see! Think I can even count the number of pussy hair she have!

Not much bush, as think she shave a lot away. For five minutes, her slit seemed to split open and so inviting wet too!

No bluff you lah. Swear she was wet!!

What did I do? Nothing lah! Can see but cannot touch lah. I could not tahan, so I put my hand under the towel to rub it lor.

Not sure she saw or not. But when she looked back, I pretend to stop lor. But in the end, she know lah! Think she intentionally tease me, so I can shake it out!

Why I said she know? Coz after I cum, she turned around and before I could react, she took the wet towel that cover my cock! She was not even surprised when she saw so much sperm all messy on my crotch area. And she even whispered, "still so strong and so much!"

She then washed it clean for me lor, hehe.