View Single Post
Old 22-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore . Let me know what you all think.
i'll stick to the same joint but have 1-2 other girls on top of the regular. so that if the regular is taken, i know which one is next without compromising my own needs and schedule. and also, usually the type of services offered by the MLs are similar in the same joint. skipping joints need to trial and error again. pretty tiring if u ask me.