View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
So B it seems basically seeking to be pampered like in her 20s single days? Instead of being a cum bucket / 母猪. Sometimes it’s hard to know what women wants.

Totally agreed on the last para, be it foreign or local, many girls will change over time la, esp after motherhood. Many marry cause they scared alone when old / FOMO no kids la, love is rare and monogamy takes real (cum)mitment (pun intended). I don’t think I can eat the same dish everyday, prefer many 小菜. Golden rule for chiongsters: FATA, fuck and throw away. YOLO!!
FATA? Think FAFO (Fuck And Fuck Off) is more appropriate?

But hor, I like to have gf feel. I am ok to bang the same gal over and over again as long as the sex is good. I don't mind to find a good one, then just stick to the same one.

Of course, some "dessert" here and there along the way are welcum-ed. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.