View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've tried some Japanese ladies during my trip to Japan, most of them so so, but some really good. I picked the gfe ladies, they delivered their service very well, I was satisfied. You should pick the AV ladies for your kind of fun.

VN ladies are not my type, I probably won't take them. PRCs sure have their tricks, I have friends who had VN / PRC wife without a good ending. But quite some of them are doing fine. They are not ML for sure. I'll just play along with her for the time being. Currently she gives me the best feel among all the ladies I've tried and cost less than Cat200 for the amount of time she gives me. Might as well enjoy the perks while at it.
If the VN/PRC gals that one married is not the busty chio type, then it should be quite safe. Because no guys will go jeo jeo them one mah.

If the VN/PRC gals are busty and chio type, then siao liao. Her friends will jeo her and teach her bad, even bring her to places that she can meet many rich guys, then GG liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.