View Single Post
Old 20-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
yea I pity those youngsters who think that getting married means having tons of sex every single day. I am also intrigued and wondering about the Sexless Marriage phenomenon. I think it's much more prevalent that we could ever think or fathom

"Commercial sex is a deal with the devil" <--- 10000000% AGREE with this!

and is being cockroach better off than being humans? Cockroaches are arguably more free than us, they don't need to pay tax, to start with lol
Yeah I think we have similar mindsets and goals la, I also wanna bonk girls collect girls of diff nationalities, count and finishing in diff positions etc before I become old cannot bonk Liao. Chionging is More of a “been there done that” yolo hobby, collecting trophies. .

Only con about this deal with the devil is: the kc, is satisfies your physical needs only. Most girls are in for the money, nothing personal just good biz. When I get a bad bonk I just tell myself I’m donating overseas and doing a good deed

Chionging can never be truly emotionally fulfilled, that requires a soulmate la. A partner that makes you want to be a better person, purposeful etc. that’s why choose spouse must be clear in what you want lor, not just for sex ah. , sex is just one of many considerations, sex drive incompatibility is still impt la, albeit for a limited period post marriage.