Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

And when we came to the realisation of us being “attacked”, we of course instinctively opened and directed our eyes to where we were attacked. I assumed my wife broke free from Andy, came over to me and suck me. But lo and behold, I saw a different body shape. It was Amy sucking me! And then I looked up. I saw Andy standing over Jane as she was cumming and he was stuffing his long cock into Jane’s mouth.

In the midst of this confusion and new sensation hitting our senses, I looked over my shoulder and saw my wife in a 69 position with Brian. The swap is now complete. Fully complete. We have now at least tasted each other’s spouse. I was overcome by a strong sense of achievement – after months and months of planning and anxious about whether or not the swap would happen – what was unfolding before my eyes now put paid that uncertainty.

By now, the whole room was a mixture of the candle scent, and muskiness emitted by our bodily fluids.

I gave Jane’s pussy a parting kiss and playful lick which she reacted with a slight quiver, still recovering from her orgasm. I thought I’d let Andy have her now as I turned my attention to Amy.

At this point, Brian could be heard saying softly to Jane as he was enjoying being sucked by my wife “dear, you ok?” after having witnessed his wife came with such intense pleasure, but now being mouth-fucked by Andy.

Jane could only look at Brian with Andy’s cock being thrusted into her mouth like a piston and let out a “mmmph” with a slightly raised inflection, signalling she was ok. By now she has one hand on Andy’s bum and the other playing with her pussy. It seems that she wanted more even after she has cummed.

Back to Amy – the one I have always enjoyed her zaogengs. Over the years I have had dozen of chances looking at her downblouse. But never once have I ever caught her nipples. I suppose her fuller bosom fitted her bra cup nicely.

I turned by body around and lay on my back to give her better access to my cock. She continued licking and sucking me, but without the eye contact that Jane gave me. From my position, I could see her boobs jiggling as she was sucking me. I then realised Amy was the only fully clothed woman at this point – sans her g-string, which I must look for it later and smell the gusset.

I motioned Amy to stop. I looked her in the yes. This is the first time I have ever gazed into Amy’s eyes, what more in this set up we were in knowing that we are probably minutes away before I get a taste of her body.

I started to kiss her. Given that by now I have already kissed jane, the excitement of that first kiss with another person other than my wife was no longer there. I suppose I was just going through the motions. But that was when Amy bit me slightly on my lip, and she then whispered “I have always wanted to fuck you Tom.” That took me by surprise. I never thought I was Amy’s type.

A voice then came over “ah now you admit la, knn asked you all these years, you say no. I could tell you’ve always had the hots for Tom,” roared Andy who obviously heard that not so soft whisper. Or did Amy actually intended for Andy to hear it? I couldn’t care less to be honest. Although I have not fantasised about Amy as much as I have fantasised about Jane, to hear that coming from Amy was definitely a libido lifter.

I whispered back to her “I am happy to hear that.” And with that, we continued locking lips. I then decided it was time for me to concentrate on those beautiful breasts of hers. I turned her around, unzipped her dress and watch it fall. She was about to reach for her bra clasp, when I stopped her and turned her back around to face me.

I looked at her, admiring her body. She was indeed what I thought she would look like – a fuller shaped body compared to the other two wives. Her hip region was fuller – perfect for dogging I thought to myself. I then focussed my sight on her beautiful cleavage being held in place by her bra. It was a normal padded bra – nothing fanciful about it.

I looked her in her eyes, and then I proceeded to unclasp her bra with one hand. She seemed astonished and looked at me with a cheeky smile. “Very pro hor?” she said. I let her bra fall off. Right in front of me now are the breasts which I have longed for for so long. Amy was a full C-cupper. Her breasts are firm and perky, holds their shape really well. I think she must have gotten those good booby genes from her mother.

I started to cup both her breasts in my palms, feeling their weight. They felt so so good. I then used my thumbs to lightly touch her nipples. I was practically taking mental snapshots of her nipples. They were brownish and on the larger side. Fully erect by now and with a huge area of areola. Very different from my wife’s and Jane’s. but not in a bad way. They just add variety to the types of breasts we have in the room.

I started playing with Amy’s nipples, circling my thumbs around them, and slowly adding my index fingers and lightly tweaked them, but still doing it in a playful and teasing manner. We resumed kissing as I was doing that. This time, I could feel the passion in our kiss from her, it’s as if my playing with her breasts was something she has been longing for the whole night.