View Single Post
Old 18-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few good years

Ep 21

At 9pm, we had finished our dinner but Kathy was still at the wedding dinner. As Ravi's girlfriend need to head off soon, I blew the candles and cut the cake. Thereafter, Ravi sent his girlfriend home and said that he would return later. Since he had mostly accompanied his girlfriend throughout the night, Ravi was the only one who had not noticed about Nancy's downblouse issue.

Left with only the 5 of us, with dinner done, we sat around the table in the backyard and started to drink while chatting.

After she finished 1 can of beer, Bernard offered her another. She took it but did not open it and whispered softly into my ears.

Nancy: baby.... are you alright for me to drink?....

Me: it's up to you....

When I did not object, she opened the can.

This was the first time that she drank more than 1 can of beer in front of my friends and once they saw that she did not get drunk after the 2nd can, they offered her another. Everyone were in a jovial mood and since she did not reject them, I also did not stop her.

Ravi had still not returned and at 10.30pm, Bernard informed us that Kathy was on the way and he went over to the smoking area. Hock and George went over with him but I remained behind with Nancy as she had just finished with her 3rd can of beer.

Nancy: don't you want to join them?....

Me: if I do so, you'll be left alone here and I don't want to do that...... I can smoke on my own later....

She looked into my eyes lovingly for a second before embracing my neck with one arm and pulled my face towards her. The instant I was in range, she planted her lips onto mine while at the same time, she held one of my wrists and pulled my hand downwards.

She was wearing one of those short cotton shorts that she recently bought and once my hand came into contact with her crotch, I could feel her pulling aside the fabric of her shorts that was between her thighs.

I was shocked instantly even though I remembered that the previous 2 incidents, the first being the incident in my car and the other at the resort, she had exposed herself willingly after she was tipsy. However, this time was different as the people around us were not strangers but someone she knew.

Exposing her tits to my friends was one thing but letting them see her pussy was a different ball game for me. Just thinking that they would also know how her pussy looked like, lighted a suddenly tinge of jealousy in me and as such, I broke off from our kiss.

Me: baby!... what are you doing?!.... my friends are.....

I did not managed to complete my sentence. I had looked down to see if she had really exposed herself and what I saw shocked me a second time.

She had indeed pulled her shorts aside and her pussy was exposed. However, what shocked me more was that her entire pussy was glittering with her love nectar.

Even though she was tipsy on the previous 2 occasions, I had to tease her before she had gotten wet but now, our lips had just came into contact a fraction of a second ago and I had not touched her in any ways, so I could not understand how she had gotten so wet.

In fact, the wetness on her pussy looked as if she had been aroused for some time.

Me: baby.... why are you so wet?!.....

She removed her arm that was around my neck and looked at me seductively.

Nancy: if you stick your finger into me now, I'll tell you..... if not, I'll keep it as a secret forever...

She placed the fingers of both hands on each side of her nether lips and spread them apart, offering me her vagina.

Despite my friends being nearby, seeing her doing this lewd act in public aroused me immensely. Her juicy pussy was too tempting for me to leave it alone and I could not stop myself.

I reached out and inserted a finger into her pussy. Instantly, she moaned softly.

Nancy: aaahhh...... good... go slow.... yes.... like this.... aahh....

I began to finger her gently.

Nancy: aah.... I had just confirmed the reason why you wanted your exes to go braless..... aah..... because each time I noticed that when you saw your friends peeping into my singlet to see my tits.... aahhh..... you had an erection.... ahh.... and it made me imagine how you will be fucking me later.... aah... so that's why I'm so horny now.... aahh....

I was dumbfounded by her revelations.

Due to her conservative nature, for her to go without a bra was already an achievement but for her to act as if she did not know that my friends were staring at her tits was just mind blowing. Moreover she was not drunk when she was allowing them to peep at her tits earlier.

It made me so curious that I had to ask her about it.

Nancy: ahh.... it was embarrassing initially but... aahh.... when I saw how much it was turning you on, I stopped thinking about it.... aahh....

She stuck out one of her feet and began to rub my crotch with it.

Nancy: aahhh.... baby.... shall we go back to the room or are you going to fuck me here?.... aahhh.....

The guys were still smoking and I should inform them that I was returning to the room. However, seeing her wanton look had aroused me badly as well and I did not want to wait for them any more.

I removed my finger from her pussy and held my hand out. She took it and we retreated back to our room.

The moment we closed the door of our room, we removed our clothes.

There was absolutely no need for any foreplay as she was already so wet. However, I had been spying her tits for the entire evening and I needed to get my hands on it.

Standing just next to the door, I grabbed her tits and began to lick it. She let off a yearning moan.

Nancy: aaahhhhhh...... yes.... lick it.... suck them....

As I continued to squeeze one of her breasts with one hand while sucking her other breast. Within my mouth, I was teasing her erected nipple with my tongue. At the same time, I reached down with my free hand and she spread her legs slightly more apart so as to allow my finger to have an easier entry into her pussy.

Nancy: wwwhoooo.... yessss....... yes..... it feels soooo good....

She held my dick and started to stroke me while I started to fuck her vigorously with my fingers.

Nancy: EEERNNN!!!!!!!!!......... EEEERRRNNNNNN!!!........

I was not surprised that within 1 minute, she pushed her crotch forward, moaned loudly and grabbed my arms tightly as she had her first orgasm. I stopped moving my fingers and waited until her orgasm subsided before I removed them from her pussy.

She looked at me with desperate eyes.

Nancy: I need your cock....

I led her to the bed and once she laid with her back down, I climbed on top of her and in the missionary position, I penetrated her.

Nancy: eeerrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...............

Upon the entry of my dick into her pussy, she let of an extremely erotic moan but once my cock was inside her fully, I stopped.

After 5 seconds of no movement, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Nancy: baby.... fuck me.....

Me: I will.... but I want to know something first.....

She nodded.

Me: did any of my friends had an erection when they saw your tits?....

There was a short pause before she replied

Nancy: yes.... all of them..... can you fuck me now?....

Me: no... I have more questions.... did you show them your tits on purpose?....

There was a longer pause this time.

Nancy: the first time was purely accidental... I caught Bernard was staring down my singlet and I quickly went into the chalet to check my clothes..... I found out that my collar is too big and he could see my tits....

I reached down and tease her nipples to encourage her.

Nancy: aahhh..... I thought of wearing my bra but I remembered that this might be what you wanted.... so I went out again.... I caught Bernard and Hock staring down my singlet again and this time, I took a glance at you.... you were looking at them and had an erection in your berms.... so I confirmed that you were aroused..... can we continue?....

Me: you have not answered my question.....

A short pause.

Nancy: yes.... I pretended that I didn't know and gave them more opportunities to see my boobs....

I started to fuck her and she began to moan, preparing for me to go full steam ahead.

Nancy: aaahhhh....

After a few thrusts, I stopped once more.

Nancy: baby.... why are you stopping again?....

Me: there was once when I was at the smoking corner and I saw you leaning across the table to where Hock was sitting.... at that moment, I thought that you were still oblivious that he could see your tits but after hearing that you got aroused because you saw me having an erection, now I realized that I was too far away from you for you to see my crotch.... so I was not in the area but you still showed him your tits.... why?....

She looked unsure if she should tell me and contemplated for a long while before speaking.

Nancy: When I saw their erections, I realized that they were admiring my body and it made me feel good..... of course, I felt dirty to have such thoughts and that was why I had always dressed conservatively but the more I showed them my boobs, the less I feel dirty and the more confident I felt of my body....

Me: and so did the thought that they might touch your tits crossed your mind?....

She lowered her eyes and turned her head to the side. I did not rush her. Eventually a minute later she spoke softly.

Nancy: yes..... sorry....

Me: and were you aroused by those thoughts?.....

Her voice remained soft.

Nancy: .... the main thing that aroused me was still thinking how you would be fucking me after that.....

She did not give me a direct answer my I understood what she mean and without replying, I started to thrust into her vigorously.

Nancy: eeerrnnnnn!!........... eerrrnnnnnnn!!!!!!

I continued to fuck her for a few minutes before I turned her over. Next I lifted her butt upwards and using her hands, she raised her body off the mattress so that I could fuck her in the doggy style.

Nancy: ohh... yes.... baby grab my tits..... yesss!!!.... aaahhh!!!......

Her heightened state of arousal had never dissipated and after a few minutes, I could feel her thighs began to quiver. The moment I felt her pussy started to contract, I knew that she was having her orgasm.

Nancy: EEERRRNNNN!!!!!!........ EEERNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

She moaned loudly and her legs gave way as her collapsed onto the mattress. Even though she was now laying flat on the bed, I did not stop fucking her until her orgasm stopped.

Next, I turned her to her back again before placing my forearms under her thighs and lifted her legs onto my shoulder.

Nancy: oh yeah.... baby..... yesss..... push it in.... give it to me.....yeahhhh.....

I inserted my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her in the wheelbarrow style.

Nancy: aaaahhhhhh!!..... yessss..... fuck me deep baby..... yessss!!!..... I like this spot!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I knew she loved me to fuck her in this style as she was able to feel the tip of my dick touching the inner most part of her vagina. I could never fuck her this position at home because it will cause her to moan loudly. Now that we were not at home, she screamed loudly as I thrust my cock into her.

In this position, it did not take long for her to start having another orgasm.

Nancy: EEERRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!....... YESSSS!!!!!!!!....... EERNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

She pushed her legs off my shoulders and with the sole of her feet on the mattress, she lifted her hips into the air. My cock popped out from her pussy at the mid-point of her climax.

She continued to moan loudly. I waited until her climax subsided and her butt fall back onto the mattress before fucking her again in the missionary position.

It took only 3 minutes for her to have her 3rd orgasm and this was her most intense one. She screamed loudly again and her body began to convulse.

Nancy: EEERNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!....... AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!....... EERNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Knowing that she had felt so much pleasure from my efforts was too much for me. This time, I came in tandem with her and shot my load into her pussy.

Exhausted, we laid in bed to catch our breath.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.