Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Dropped into check in bar today to have a look at around 9pm. Bar was full of LBs, but none were my cup of tea. They were pretty wild though. It was a slow night and I was the only Asian customer. So the moment I sat down, I got swarmed. I picked a girl and the LB manning the bar also asked me to buy her a drink. So I did.

Long story short, I’m a shallow person and while they were getting frisky with me, pulling out their cocks and grinding me with their bare bottoms, I was simply not very interested. So I said thank you and moved on.

Though my target tonight was LB, I decided to check out Thermae as well since it was just across the road. It was an eye opener and there were definitely more than a few that I would willling take u out.

But anyway, I was here for some LB fun tonight so off I went to nana plaza.

Nana Plaza’s girls were top notch as usual, and I wasted no time in singling out the one I watched. Solid 9/10.

Check in bar is one bar which you either like it or you dont. It is a very intense place. Not for the faint hearted. And to have a good time there, you need to spend quite some money on drinks, both for the girls and you. It is not the place where you nurse a beer for 2 hours!!

But I like the place as you dont really know how you will end up that particular night!! It is good fun - to me anyway!!

If you want a more peaceful controlled environment, there are other bars to go to.