View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Was venturing mainly around Jordan and here's what I found/noticed:Temple street and Pak Hoi street mainly for fast food (FJ). Shanghai street offers HJ and FJ. Kung Sheung Mansions has 1 level to explore, but less than 10 units and mainly thai. Here's some that I tried:

Girl 1: Temple Street 148 to 170.

Can't remember the exact location but is along that stretch. Walked down temple street for almost 1h before spotting her. Very chio 9/10, looked early 20s, probably the chioest along that street. Was quoted 300HKD for 15min and went ahead with it. Room is right above and very small. She stripped totally and gave a quick HJ, capped on and lie there like a dead fish lol. Fast food experience.

Girl 2: Kung Sheung Mansions 117-1

Pressed doorbell for quite a few unit at that level and all was Thai. All quoted 400HKD for 30min and I went for the only one that smiled (service shouldn't be bad right). She allow raw (foc) and anal (+200HKD) but I didn't take up. Showered together before lying on bed. Gave a good bbbj until I almost came and capped on. Cowgirl position all the way without complain. No shower after the deed.

Girl 3: Pak Hoi Street 206

Saw this girl in Jap school uniform and decided to try. Mask on all the way so couldnt tell the age, looked pretty decent with mask on. Same as girl 1, 300HKD for 15min. In the room, she only remove her panty and unclipped her bra. Not an issue as I wanted her to keep her uniform on anyway. Fast food experience too.

Girl 4: Shanghai Street 173 to 193

Can't remember exact location, along that stretch. Was tired that night and decided to go for HJ instead as it was 1am already. Saw this girl with 34D, looked late 30s, and asked her for price. Quoted 300HKD for 40min (massage + HJ). Went ahead with it and was brought to the room above. Showered alone with her outside the room. I wasn't expecting much from massage but it was actually quite good. Coming to sensual part, she quoted 200HKD to strip (stupid me, should have confirmed before started). Then quoted 100HKD for teasing. Small head took over big head and went ahead with it. Halfway through HJ, quoted 200HKD more for FJ. So total damage was 800HKD for 40min FJ. Although pricy but experience was so much better, she will engage you instead of being a dead fish. Overall, a good experience.