View Single Post
Old 20-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

This is my visit to 1658a Tian Tian for the 45 minute session as I am rushing for time. She has that anime look in her, that cutie face. her face will brighten and her smile will soften you when you see her.

She is very service oriented, help to undress you and ask you to fondle her as you undress her, a slutty foxy anime. She told me I was her first lunch time customer. OK, we got into a short DFK.

In the shower room, she washed me thoroughly, lick my nipples as she handled my dick. Her body soapy rub was sensual. She asked me to turn and from my back, her hands sensually stroke my balls and rod while rubbing her huge C Cup breasts on my back. She turned me round, lick my nipples and slowly went deep down to give me a deep BBBJ while the water is running. Her suction is very very good. I also enjoy rubbing my dick on her buttock with soap. She asked me whether i want to fuck in the shower room, condom prepared. I said I want to shoot later on the bed.

She wiped me dry, and I helped to dry her also.

On the bed with me lying face down, she gave me a good catbath, especially the blowing into my ears and licking my ears sensually, her tongue work her way to my neck to my back and to my legs and ankle. She knows where are the sensitive parts. She made me on four, and she suck my balls and rod from behind. Reminds me of Sha Sha who has left.

I turned around. She lick me from my ears, to my neck, my nipple, and once again gave me a deep throat twisting BBBJ. Then she turn to 69 with her pussy facing me, inviting me to kiss her pussy. I hesitated a little, but somewhat the temptation came and I lick her pussy. she moaned when I increase the tempo in licking.

Next, she proceed to cowgirl position, she applied some oil to my rod and began pussy grinding my rod and my rod rubbed against her pussy. She enjoyed it and pulled my hand to grabbed her C cup breasts.

She capped me and my rod entered her vagina. Not loose, can feel some tightness. She reached orgasm as she continued to cowgirl ride me. She did a sudden twist and turn with my capped rod in her vagina and continued cowgirl with her back facing me. I began my "lie down" doggie fuck.

Next I continued with the doggie fuck. There are mirrors everyone in Room 3, on all 4 walls and the ceiling. I doggie her with her face facing the mirror.

I turn her around and missionery fuck her. Very good fuck, very good release of sperm, very good experience.

She helped washed me and dry me.

RTF: Definitely yes. I promise her the next time will be a 60 minute one