View Single Post
Old 26-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BKK/Pattaya 1 week field report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmvhhh View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Which hotel did you stay at or anyone have some hotels to recommend if i plan to have fun around the Nana area?
I stayed at Mercure Sukhumvit 11. The hotel itself is nice but the street it's on is a bit of a shithole. Unless you really like clubbing then it's convenient cos there are 3 big clubs within walking distance (Sugar, Levels, Candy x Bobo). And multiple bars. It is noisy until 3am every night. I had to change to a room facing away from the street cos too noisy. The hotel staff were friendly and professional. No complaints there. You have to ask for a toothbrush and toothpaste though. I ended up taking the BTS a lot and Nana BTS is about 400m walk from this hotel. The street at night is filled with prostitutes (mostly ladyboys), street vendors, drug dealers, and taxi touts. The taxi touts are the most aggressive.

Personally If I go back to BKK I won't stay there again. I didn't go a single one of the clubs there and I would rather pick a hotel right next to a BTS.