Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
I have a story…. Had this ML. Milf PRC. Not too chio but boobsy. Face ok la. Looks like she had a lot done. First time she massaged me, I auto roamed. When got to her dou dou, gave her 5 rubs. She moaned and started squirting. Fug me! Hands completely dripped. Then the next time she brought in a cap. Got me aroused pulled herself down half way and jumped on me. Fug! in 15 seconds she squirted all over me. Then told me to get up and doggy her. Being careful, she lined a towel on the floor. I pumped pumped pumped…deep. 10 times. She sprayed on the floor. Again. She squirted…squirted… squirted. All in whisper moans. Spa music was playing. Next door was occupied. She put her hand to cover her mouth. Must have been 5-6 times. Finally I pumped her hard and fast. She signaled to pull out, I continued, her soft screamy moans. I continue and refused, she wobbled like a mad woman, with me deep inside. When I pulled out, she sprayed the biggest load fugging ever. Whole floor was wet. I got back on the massage bed. She was still vibrating silently. She finally pulled up. Washed in the shower cubicle while I rested. Then she gave me a head massage. She said “hen you man zu gan” “hen jiu me zi yang gao cao le xx” I smiled. Washed up and left. Few more times then I sian already. Not a looker but helluva fun milf.
bro able to pm me contact? thanks in advance!