Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Horniest ML?

any bro out there who have tried sloppy and slurping bbbj by horny ml? those with a lot of saliva coming out from their mouth and cannot close their mouth immediately and seemed like out of breath...I tried a couple before..one was at jalan besar...she just lie on the bed and bj me while I am standing...it was so wet, I keep seeing her saliva coming out, then without warning, I shoot all the sperms on her face..not sure she is still in Singapore or not..another one was trying her best to bj me but I kept holding down her head until she cannot catch her breath that she was basically breathing thru her mouth...then I cim, she did the immediate reaction, move away and spit out the soldiers..