View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [7 PARTS SHORT STORY] A Loving Gift

PART VII
---- FROM ME TO YOU, ----

I’m lying flatly on my bed facing the ceiling. Saanvi’s head is resting on my sweaty right chest as I exhale deeply. Her middle finger tracing around the areola of my left chest, softly.

“What happened?” I asked softly.

Saanvi stops playing with my areola and prop her head, supporting her chin with both her palms on my right chest.

“You said you are about to cum. And then I started looking at you, and you started looking into me. And you just keep looking and then stop moving. Your body stiff up a lot and I think you just continue to look at me, I’m not sure. And then your bottom grows harder a lot which I didn’t know it still can do that, and then you start moaning a bit, which sounds very girly.”

“Wait, really? How do I sound when I moan?” I asked curiously.

She pursed her lips and rolled her eyeballs up her head as if trying to recall the sound, clears her throat and started moaning like what I would assume is the mating call of a horny old moose.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

She breaks into a soft laughter as I roll my eyes.

“No shot.” I defended myself.

“I’m serious.” She replied.

“Then what happens?” I continued.

“Then you give me a weird facial expression. Pull out of me and start lying down on your back looking at the ceiling.”

“Okayyy.” I continued.

“Then like that lor. You just lay here for one minute looking at the ceiling.”

“Ohhh.” I exclaimed in respond to her answer.

“Wait, did you, did you cum?” I asked, genuinely concerned.

“No, I don’t think so.” She replied.

“Not even just now when I was licking your,” I asked while placing my right hand softly on her pussy from underneath her butt. She did not flinch the slightest as if fully comfortable with my physical contact.

“No, I don’t think so, just very dizzy just now when you were licking down there.” She replied softly.

“Har okay. Give me a minute and let me try again. I make you cum before we sleep, okay?”

Her head still prop up on my chest with both her hands. She closes her eye, let off a wide grin and shakes her head.

“Maybe next time. You’re tired already.” She whispered softly.

“You serious?” I replied, confused by her selflessness.

“It’s my gift, to you.” She said, as she summons a jolt of strength and pushes herself off the bed. The warm city light lands softly on the back of her body. Her spine clearly defined; her skinny body curves ever so slightly inwards around her hips. Her bottom tiny yet firm. As I was admiring the view of this perfect human being, she walks towards the table, pulls out a few pieces of tissue paper and started wiping her lower body briefly before pulling out a few pieces of tissue paper and climbs on top of the bed.

She pulls the soaking condom from my penis and wraps it with the tissue as my penis starts to deflate. I took a deep breath and accidentally dozes off.