View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Im not sure if mine is call pervert. My younger days, i often went to visit this ML in bugis near old kfc there. This ML dont do FJ only hj and bj. She allowed me to finger her, i dont say im good in fingering but i managed to make her cum till her whole body shakes. So i make a very daring decision, on my next visit, i did the same thing make her cum till she cant tahan then i enter her and pump her hard till i about to cum. I faster pull out and shot on her boobs some hit her lips. After that she told me i am naughty, this is the 1st and last time. She didnt charged me extra cause she said she enjoyed it. After this i nvr visited her as the shop closed i lost her contact also