View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Most pervert things done? To a ML while having sex/FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Woah. Not bad. Seemed she’s more or less exclusive to you already
I don’t dare to try with this ML number 2. She has a temper, confirmed jump and give me 3 words : 不见了

I on a few occasions did suck on some parts of her body, on the next meetup she kept mentioning 轻一点 when I was kissing and licking her. Reason? She feedback to me that when she went home after that, she noticed some parts of her skin was reddish due to my sucking.

And sad to say, i ever saw a hickey on her before. Near her left breast. I did ask her, she said was since young. But I don’t think so eh
If you saw that hickey and later don't then it is a hickey lol ...

I spent quite a lot of effort making advances at my ML until she “我的身体,你爱做什么就做什么。”. Currently, I video call every night with her. She will tell me when she got customers making advances at her, tbh some of the offers are quite generous, while mine is the bare minimum lol. But sometimes I wonder, u wanna offer that to a 40yo dark skin milf ML which don't look like syt? So far, don't have many bros got my kind of taste lol.

Most of her customers are foot massage, take 2hr of foot massage lol. Body massage is like 1 a day, got aunties from the nearby shops go there for massage. Sometimes I worry her customer no enough then had to go back. At the same time I hope others not gonna fuck her, cuz I do her raw. So far, I had to make her from dry to wet, so ...