View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My own golden rule has always been i ask things from them, not the other way round. If i need to give money or whatever its from how i feel and my own accord. If they ask or even hint, bye bye sayonara. Come
To think about it, i just bought another set of victoria secret for my ML from the new store at Ion. Smaller and more holes pattern
More
Expensive. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I have experienced a ml with highly skilled in KC game, at the early stage she will let me have addictive services, the intense is growing day after day, when she feels the time is right she will lay out her condition of what she wants, she will fake like she has fallen for me, she continues to promote me like i am her lover.
That is the time she starts to skin me every 2 to 3 visits, never ending to request her needs.
Few of the things she had wanted me to do.
Those who are interested to know who i am referring to can pm with strictly confidential. You can know are you her next victims to skin alive.
My kakis also facing such problems with some others girls. Don't let them fool us