View Single Post
Old 22-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Hahaha

Giving BLUE BALLS and yet say - Keep it up all - hmmm wonder how bros doing it.

Bros better prepare for a BLUE BALLS Xmas.

Low Crime does not mean No Crime.
Hahaha... don't worry won't arrive at the steamy part by Christmas, I've not been writing for 2 days, thus my posts are shorter else I will run out of things to post. Hahahahahah so... blue? MAYBE.

HAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
We both got wet... Do I bite... Wet blouse...
No wonder this CB Gog went to give his buddy a cuckhold.
Reaching her unit, inside all dark, did she ask this CB to enter as its too dark and scary? Hmm.. Not likely I bet. This Alicia is just another typical local gal who detests the likes of ktv, GL, WL, yet unknowingly became a FOC whore in the making.
Take your time CB Gog, my balls are still pink and smooth. Lol.
I am innocent la... why you all always see me as some 色 peh peh? Hehehe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhMin View Post
nice stories - agree n Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
CB gog, reminded me of my younger days where I sent a girl home after hanging out with a group of friends. I sent her to her lift then she asked if I wanted to grab a cup of coffee.

Being the young ignorant punk that I was, I declined coz we had early classes the next day and I won't be able to sleep if I drank coffee.

It only hit me years after graduation suddenly when I realised what she meant back then 🤦‍♂️
I have other facepalm moments myself, your coffee one is similar in a few ways to mine. I look back now and I facepalm and scold myself for being a fucktard idiot not to read between the lines.

My catholic gf (5 years my senior)
She - My parents will be back at 11.30pm (it was 10.30pm)
Me: Oh ok.. then I better go home before they're back.

I took it as I should leave before her parents see us and it's improper for an unmarried couple alone at home... HAIS. What a dumbass I was...

A school friend I really liked, she's pretty and very sweet, never thought I'll have a chance though...
She - Let's go, the light is green!

She pulled my hand, I was in heaven, holding the hand of the girl I like. I LET GO AFTER WE CROSSED AS I DON'T DARE TO HOLD. I still want to go back in time to kick myself. She MADE THE FIRST MOVE AND I ... I...!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH This is one time I really need a time machine to go back and kick myself hard.

My tuition kid's mom (I gave tuition to earn some spare cash) who usually always complains about her husband.
Her - My shoulders ache.
Me - I can give you a massage.
Her - Wait until my son goes for school.

I massaged her neck, shoulders... she was moaning softly and I asked if she was alright already and I have to leave.

This one not as bad, I don't need to travel back to kick myself. I'm sure she's good in bed though...

What to do... I'm too naive and innocent already.