View Single Post
Old 23-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good saturday! Wrote 1-2 lines then got called for work... so... need to write faster!!!

---------------------------------

gog: Run road ah, bring so many things.

Milton looked at me, aghast at what I said. WW4?

A(licia): You go marry Milton lor, you know girls need to bring how many things or not.

M(ilton): Now n-

gog: I marry him you think he don't want me is it?

A: Go lor, you go lor.

Alicia was taunting me as I adjusted her bag to prevent rolling around and walking to my car door, opened it and got in.

My buddy was perspiring beads of sweat and his face really turned pale.

I closed the boot and looked at him.

gog: Hey, you ok boh, get into the car. Alicia already in liao.

We got in and Alicia started hurrying me.

A: Hello, taxi uncle, faster can or not, so slow.

gog: Hello, auntie, you not happy, can take bus one.

Milton held on his seatbelt.

M: Guys guys...don-

Alicia & Me: S/HE STARTED IT!

And we burst out laughing. My buddy was seriously confused at what's happening. He saw two good buddies instead of two enemies.

A: Hey, turn up the volume a bit, I like this song.

It was Bon Jovi's "Bed of roses". It, became our (hers & mine) song, eventually. Will share more later. A bit romantic actually. I turned it up slightly.

gog: I also like it too, but I only know the chorus.

A: Chey, you lousy la.

Milton was having a lot of '???' above his head but he just sat there quiet.

gog: I warn you ah, you say some more...

A: "Some more", I say liao, how how how

My buddy went lower into the front seat, trying to hide himself in the crossfire.

gog: You okay?

I turned to look at my buddy. Milt put two palms together like a begging action and frowning in his seat.

gog: Your husband scared of you liao.

A: Hmmph! Won't lor, I so sweet to him, hor Milt hor?

We continued bickering but didn't break into any fight and finally reached Tanjong Pagar. Took out a whole day parking coupon and placed it on my dashboard after parallel parking outside the bridal studio.

Milton and Alicia went into the bridal house first carrying their things. A make up artist that they chose, was also there to do the make up for the shoot. Milton waited as Alicia did her make up and eventually dozed off.