Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kisada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaprime72 View Post
I went down today at 2pm. i saw so many Indian bros coming and going but no mamas want to do a FR - I am also a mama btw. But I will do a FR, no worries.

Saw both Sara and Kanai. Both look normal. Good body shape but nothing like the filtered images on tiktok. Sara is possible in a late 20s but I took Kanai. Young lass, very petite and young - she told me she is 20 and from Malaysia. Massage was good. I didn't ask for any special and she didn't offer any. First time I just go to recce since I am only 10 mins away from the spa. Massage was surprisingly powerful and good for a young lass like her.

So bros go and see if can unlock anything for yourself. And for all my brown brothers, be gentle ok. I know all hard up for brown girls but don't scare them away can.
I tried Sara on Saturday at about 8pm, was her last customer. I saw Kanai while she was clocking out as well.

Kanai is definitely the prettier of the two. Sara's massage was okay-ish. She's also Malaysian. She offered to massage my groin, balls and pubic area for an additional $30 (everywhere except the shaft). so no HJ.

Would I see her again? Doubtful.